Christmas & New Year Bus Service in Geelong & Ballarat
CDC Victoria would like to wish all its passengers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. In line with the festive season, please note that our buses will not be running in Geelong and Ballarat on Christmas Day, 25th December 2014.
Bus services will resume on Boxing Day, 26th December (Sunday timetable). Please refer to the Sunday timetable for Boxing Day (26th Dec) and New Year's Day (1st Jan 2015) service schedules.
Normal timetable services apply on all other days.
Changes to the Geelong Bus Network (April 2015)
A new, better bus network is now in the pipeline for Geelong in 2015. Check out the PTV Community Info sessions on the 9th and 10th December to gain more info/ feedback about these changes and how they will affect you.
Community information sessions for Geelong will be held on:
- Tuesday 9 December, 6am – 10am, Geelong Station, Railway Terrace, Geelong
- Tuesday 9 December, 11.30am – 2pm, Grovedale Neighbourhood House, 45 Heyers Road, Grovedale
- Wednesday 10 December, 12pm – 2.30pm, Corio Shopping Centre, near the Bank of Melbourne
- Wednesday 10 December, 4pm – 8pm, Marshall Station, Marshalltown Road, Marshall
** Even if you can't make it to the info sessions, you can still have your say by:
- Filling out an online survey (link opens in a new window)
- Calling 1800 800 007 (6am - midnight daily) and letting the customer service team know you’d like to provide feedback about the proposed Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula network.
Please provide feedback by Monday, 22 December 2014.
Our New Charter Brochures are here!
If you'd like a Brochure pack to be sent out to you; or more information regarding our rates and bookings etc, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Altona: (03) 9398 2712
Ballarat: (03) 5331 7777
Geelong: (03) 5240 5000
Oakleigh: (03) 8545 6000
Sunshine: (03) 9390 0111
Werribee: (03) 9368 6000